> Innsbruck offers global music distribution (via The Orchard / Sony IODA) operating in more than 25 global markets, providing an innovative and comprehensive sales and marketing platform for content owners with over 1000+ digital retailers. With industry-leading technology and operations, the creative, tailored approach streamlines its clients business complexity while expanding reach and revenue across hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world as well as physical retailers in North America and Europe.
- 1,000+ digital outlets around the globe including Google Play, eMusic, iTunes, Amazon, Hip Digital and Sony Network Entertainment…
- Physical outlets including Barnes & Noble, Target, Best Buy…
- HD (High Definition) audiophile music purchase outlets for 192k/24 bit and 96k/24 bit resolutions
- Fingerprint and Metadata Sync (video)
- B.A.C.O.N.: Bulk Automated Claiming for The Orchard Network (video)
- Platform for Film/TV Distribution
- International licensing (sync and mechanical)
- Rights management
- Targeted demographic and analytics
- Quarterly reporting and royalty statement administration
- Graphic and design production outsourcing
- Manufacturing and replication outsourcing
- ISRC & UPC tips
- Interactive Marketing checklists
- Download Cards
- MFiT (Mastered for iTunes)
- Digital Booklets (iTunes only)
- iTunes LP (a multi-media experience for albums in iTunes)
- Extensive global pricing guide
> iTunes LPs offer endless opportunities to create interactive, multimedia experiences for albums in iTunes. Customers can listen to an album and view lyrics, liner notes, band photos, performance videos and more. An existing iTunes contract is required for submission. Your iTunes LP will be reviewed by iTunes for quality and appropriate content.
> MFiT offers “Music as the Artist and Sound Engineer Intended.” In 2002, prior to the launch of the iTunes Store, Apple received aGRAMMY Award for technical excellence in music, the first and only such award ever given to a personal computing company. When iTunes launched, the decision was made to standardize on AAC instead of the more popular MP3 format simply because AAC clearly provides superior audio quality compared to other codecs at similar bit rates. Innsbruck Records accredited Mastering Engineers are on the providers list for MFiT (Mastered for iTunes).
> 96K & 192K HD – AIFF, ALAC, WAV, FLAC High Definition Audio. An HD file is not compressed like an Mp3, it contains even more sound data than a physical CD. An HD file is a one to one exact digital copy of the master tape. There is no better way to hear recorded music on this planet than hearing an HD hi res file played back via your computer or your digital music server with a good pair of speakers. You can even take Master Quality with you on the go with all the new portable hi res players on the market now. When you hear back 96/24 or 192/24 files, it’s like watching the highest quality 80 inch Plasma HDTV with a blu ray as its source. Innsbruck Records services HDtracks, “The Worlds Greatest-Sounding Music Downloads.”
…1,000 plus retailers!